Sunday, April 30, 2017

Transformers: Combiner Bruticus (1986)

Yesterday I was at the Kent Paranormal Weekend in Kent, Ohio. A friend of mine who lives in the area was also there, and while we were talking this blog was brought up and he mentioned to me that there was a vintage toy store in Revenna, only about 15 minutes away. So when there was a long break in between speakers I wanted to see, we went down to that toy store, called Your Toy Connection.

Every time I'm somewhere that has a toy shop I stop in to see if they have any vintage things I may be interested in, but I have never found one that had them, until this store. While they do have modern figures as well, they have shelves and shelves of vintage stuff, like G.I Joe, Thundercats, He Man, Voltron, Transformers, etc.

And in their Transformers display there, I spotted a complete generation 1 Bruticus, the combined form of the five Combaticons, Onslaught, Vortex, Blast Off, Brawl, and Swindle.

As Bruticus is my favorite of the Transformers combiners, I picked him up, and now he towers over the other Autobots and Decepticons on my Transformers shelf…




No comments:

Post a Comment